We are looking for extraordinary tradesmen and women to join our team.
If you have the skills to create the quality of furniture you see on this website – we want you!
You MUST have a superior knowledge of solid timber and veneered furniture and be highly motivated to perform to and achieve the best standards.
Successful applicants must display the following skills and attributes:
• Very high level of skill in the manufacture of custom made one off furniture items
• Extensive experience with all aspects of solid timber and veneer construction
• Looking for long term employment in a company that rewards loyalty
• High standards in all areas of personal grooming and cleanliness
• Competence to be able to work in a team or independently
• Able to perform tasks under minimal supervision
• Able to read and understand plans easily
• Able to generate and read cutting lists
• Self motivated and energetic
• Willing to assist others
• Flexible in approach
• An eye for detail
• Speed and accuracy
• Impeccable integrity
• Driven and responsible
• Good organisation skills
• Able to follow instructions
• Trustworthy and dedicated
• Display safe work practices
• Good time management skills
• High levels of general competency
• Display a sound understanding of basic maths
If you are looking for a career that appreciates your skills and dedication, and offers you the opportunity to learn and grow in a positive environment with variety and security, take the first step and email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!